- Conduct research and analyze data to identify opportunities for product development and optimization
- Develop and maintain product performance metrics and dashboards to measure the success of product initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product requirements and develop go-to-market strategies
- Monitor product usage patterns and identify areas for improvement
- Actively participate in product development and testing processes
- Communicate findings and insights to key stakeholders, including product managers, engineering teams, and executive leadership
- Continuously monitor and evaluate product performance, making recommendations for improvement as needed
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in a product analyst or similarly quantitative role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with SQL
- Proficiency with Python, R, or similar analytics scripting languages is a plus
- Experience working with business intelligence and data visualization tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with A/B testing is a plus
- Candidates with non-traditional backgrounds looking to join a high growth, fast-paced startup are encouraged to apply
About the newtrul team:
The newtrul team is composed of people from all different walks of life. From industry veterans to military veterans, we see value in balancing domain expertise with fresh perspectives. While we all contribute individually, we know the importance of coming together as a team to help each other.
Our team shares strong core values and visions. It is our belief that we can only be as good as the company we keep. We strive to learn, grow and help each other succeed individually and as a company. We value all ideas and opinions and encourage our team to step out of their comfort zones to learn new skills.
While we are currently remote, newtrul takes pride in understanding that our employees are humans first. We do this through monthly “Bagels and Banter” breakfasts, virtual game nights and weekly happy hours, where we celebrate team updates. We look forward to gathering as a team on a regular basis once it’s safe to travel!
If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to talk!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org